Action Gaming Limited (“BetArena”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) operates on https://betarena.ng/
THE DATA YOU GIVE US
WHAT CONSTITUTES YOUR CONSENT?
Where processing of Personal Data is based on consent, we shall obtain the requisite consent at the time of collection of the Personal Data. In this regard, you consent to the processing of your Personal Data when you access our platforms, or use our services, content, features, technologies or functions offered on our website or other digital platforms. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before its withdrawal.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will only use the information collected from you for the purpose for which We collected it, which may include the following:
- to register you as a new user and manage our relationship with you;
- to fulfil our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to send you informational and promotional content that you may choose to receive from us;
- to send you emails, invoices, receipts and notifications based on bets placed and transactions made;
- to facilitate your access to our Platforms, personalize your experience, and perform statistical analysis to improve our Services;
- to meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms;
- Monitoring transactions for the purposes of managing risk, preventing and or remediating fraud, irregular betting, money laundering, cheating and other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- to fulfil other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise where we are legally permitted or are required to do so;
- The Company may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of processing your bets, including card and online payments, setting up, operating and managing your account, complying with our legal and regulatory duties, building up personal profiles, carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses; and
- Where we need to process your information for additional purposes that we have not identified at the time of collection, we will make sure to obtain your consent or the appropriate legal basis for these additional uses to the extent required by applicable law.
SECURITY AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take all reasonable security measures at the technical, physical, administrative and operational levels to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your personal and sensitive personal data, including restricting access to your Personal Data with us on a need-to-know basis. Notwithstanding all our efforts to secure your information, we remind you that the transmission of data via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that security breaches will never occur. Also please note that if you use our Platforms or Services through a potentially non-secure internet connection, such use is at your own risk. It is your responsibility to check beforehand on your site’s privacy and security policy with respect to Internet use. It is important for you to take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account and your password. You should keep your password and any security questions confidential. The security of your Account relies on your protection of your password and security questions. DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD. If you do share your password with a third party for any reason, the third party may have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately and contact us right away.
INFORMATION SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
- We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you;
- We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during due diligence or negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- If you give your explicit consent;
- If we have to complete a contract on your behalf;
- We may disclose your information to safeguard the rights, property, or safety of BetArena, our user base, or others
- If there is a legal obligation on us to share such data under existing laws and regulations. The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public; and
- Protect against legal liability.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
BetArena collects Personal Data only for the purposes identified in this Policy and such information cannot be reused for another purpose that is incompatible with the original purpose. You can exercise the following rights with respect to your Personal Data with us:
- request for and access your Personal Data collected and stored by BetArena;
- withdraw consent at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent to receipt of our marketing or promotional materials or unsubscribe to our newsletters;
- object to automated decision making;
- request rectification and modification of your Personal Data kept by us where you believe it to be inaccurate;
- request for deletion of your Personal Data (also known as the right to be forgotten);
- be informed of and entitled to provide consent prior to the processing of Personal Data for purposes other than that for which the Personal Data were collected;
- request that we restricts processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances; and
- request for information regarding any specific processing of your personal data.
You may seek to exercise any of the above rights at any time by sending us an email at: email@example.com
Telephone calls to and from our Customer Contact Centre are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
PROTECTION FROM MINORS
The gaming services that we offer are strictly prohibited for persons less than 18
years of age or under the age of legal consent for using online betting and gaming services under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the person is located. We may collect proof of identification from our customers as part of our age verification process. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 or under the age of legal consent. In the case where we discover that anyone under the age of 18 or under the age of legal consent has provided us with their personal information, we immediately delete such information from our servers, and immediately block such account(s).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
CONTACT & COMMUNICATION